1) Make sure to drink lots of water and rehydrate yourself.
2) Choose light easy to digest foods today, since you probably over
did it yesterday.
3) To help with the bloating, drink some GINGER, MINT, or
CHAMOMILE TEA. Iced or hot, is up to you, but try to stay away
from sweeteners, it will only add to inflammation and bloat.
4) Eat a few spears of PAPAYA drizzled with LEMON, chilled will help
neutralize stomach acids, and help speed up digestion.
5) Yogurt, can also help ease stomach upset, just make sure it's
plain, no extra sugars needed.
5) WALKING, go take a nice easy stroll in the shade, relax and let
your body enjoy the weekend. Moving helps to kick start
digestion and the elimination process.
Have a wonderful Saturday everyone ~ PK
LIKE my Facebook page for more Soul Fitness Hawaii, for your mind, body and soul